CMM Solutions (UK) Ltd recognises it’s duties under current health and safety legislation and we will work to ensure that we meet these requirements and maintain a safe and healthy working environment. CMM Solutions (UK) Ltd recognises its duty to make regular assessments of the hazards and risks created in the course of our business.
We also recognise as so far as is reasonably practicable:
- To meet our legal obligations to maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks so identified
- To consult with our employees on matters relating to health and safety
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- To ensure the safe handling and use of substances
- To provide information, instruction, training where necessary for our workforce
- To ensure that all workers are competent and to provide appropriate training
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health
- To actively manage and supervise health and safety at work
- To seek continuous improvement in our health and safety performance and management through regular reviews and revisions of this policy
We also recognise that it is:
- Our duty to co-operate and work with other employers when we work at premises or sites under their control to ensure the continued health and safety of all those at work
- Our duty to co-operate and work with other employers and their workers, when their workers come onto our premises or sites to do work for us, to ensure the health and safety of everyone at work.
- To help achieve our objectives and ensure our employees recognise their duties under health and safety legislation whilst at work, we will also inform them of their duty to take reasonable care for themselves and for others who might be affected by their activities.
Jackie Hawkins – Managing Director
CMM-Solutions (UK) Ltd
17th October 2014