CMM Solutions has a number of CMM Inspection Staff available for immediate permanent and contract positions. If you would like your details posted on our website or you require details of any personnel detailed below, please contact Jackie Hawkins on 07968 182791.
CMM Operator – Midlands Based
Available for immediate start on either contract or permanent basis this candidate has experience in both CMM Operation and CMM Service.
Operation a Global CMM with PCDMIS to measure and inspect complex automotive engine components including cylinder heads, cam carriers and gear boxes for clients such as Bentley Motors, Bugatti, Jaguar Land Rover
Worked under the supervision of Team Leader to deliver customer / production priorities working overtime if necessary at short notice to complete production orders
Strong background in CMM related work now in relation to machine operation and basic maintenance procedures ensuring machine is clean and operated in correct manner
Has understanding of
- 2D and 3D CAD
- Geometric Dimensional Tolerancing (GD&T)
- ISO 9001 quality systems and processes
CMM Equipment and Software
- DEA Global Performance CMM with PCDMIS CAD++
- Wenzel CMM with QUARTIS and CM
CMM Programme Operation
- Able to set up components for inspection and run CMM programmes
- Run probe calibration routines as necessary
- Analysis of Inspection Reports
- Monitor of component dimensional trends using SPC (Datapage)
- Operation of Manual CMM
First Article Inspection Reports
- RUN FAIR programmes
- Balloon drawings if necessary on new components
- Create FAIR reports from templates
If you would like more details on this candidate then please call Jackie Hawkins – CMM Solutions on 07968 182791by Follow us!